Tuesday 18 June 2013

Funny story for kids, Children Funny Stories - Part 1


1. Slow And Steady Tortoise

      Once in a forest lived a rabbit and a tortoise. The rabbit had the habit of making fun with the slow moving tortoise.

        As days went one day the tortoise got irritated and shouted at the rabbit. 

        The rabbit then challenged the tortoise to have a race with him if he wins the race the rabbit will stop making fun of the tortoise. The tortoise also agreed. Both started the race. 

        The rabbit ran very fast and with few minutes he was near the winning line. He was not able to see the tortoise so he decided to rest for a while till the tortoise arrives then he can quickly go the winning line before the tortoise cross it.

        The rabbit rested under a tree and soon he was in deep sleep. When he was awake he saw that the tortoise had already crossed the winning line. 

        The tortoise has won the match. 

        So being fast like a rabbit is not a matter but being steady and active is a big thing like tortoise.

2. Ant And The Grasshopper

        On a fine summer day a grasshopper was singing and dancing happily in a field. At that time the grasshopper saw a little ant busy gathering corns from the field.

        The grasshopper asked the ant "why are you working so hard?" come and chat with me.

        The ant replied to the lazy grasshopper that "I am collecting foods for the winter season. Why can’t you also store some food for you for the winter season? Recommended the ant" and the ant continued the work without bothering about the grasshopper.

        The grasshopper laughed at the ant by saying "winter is so long to come" and continued to dance.

        When the winter came the ant was happy at his home using the food he saved during the summer time. The grasshopper was not able to find any food. When the grasshopper was about to cross the ant’s house he saw the ant happily enjoying the winter.

        The grasshopper asked the ant to give some food to eat. The ant laughed at the grasshopper and said "you laughed at me when I was collecting food and now you are coming and asking the food from me itself, no problem please come in and have some food."

        The grasshopper felt ashamed of itself. He went into the ant’s house and had enough food for its stomach. And to the request of ant the grasshopper singed and danced.

        The moral of the story is that "Idleness is a curse" and "Help those in need".

3. Boy and the RattleSnake Story

        A little boy was walking down a path and he came across a rattlesnake. The rattlesnake was getting old. He asked, "Please little boy, can you take me to the top of the mountain? I hope to see the sunset one last time before I die." The little boy answered "No Mr. Rattlesnake. If I pick you up, you'll bite me and I'll die." The rattlesnake said, "No, I promise. I won't bite you. Just please take me up to the mountain." The little boy thought about it and finally picked up that rattlesnake and took it close to his chest and carried it up to the top of the mountain.

        They sat there and watched the sunset together. It was so beautiful. Then after sunset the rattlesnake turned to the little boy and asked, "Can I go home now? I am tired, and I am old." The little boy picked up the rattlesnake and again took it to his chest and held it tightly and safely. He came all the way down the mountain holding the snake carefully and took it to his home to give him some food and a place to sleep. The next day the rattlesnake turned to the boy and asked, "Please little boy, will you take me back to my home now? It is time for me to leave this world, and I would like to be at my home now." The little boy felt he had been safe all this time and the snake had kept his word, so he would take it home as asked. 

        He carefully picked up the snake, took it close to his chest, and carried him back to the woods, to his home to die. Just before he laid the rattlesnake down, the rattlesnake turned and bit him in the chest. The little boy cried out and threw the snake upon the ground. "Mr. Snake, why did you do that? Now I will surely die!" The rattlesnake looked up at him and grinned, "You knew what I was when you picked me up." 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.