Sunday 6 January 2013

How did you die ?

      Two men waiting at the pearly gates strike up a conversation. The first man asks the second. "So, how'd you die?"

      "I froze to death," says the second.

      "That s awful," says the first man. "How does it feel to freeze to death?"

      "It s very uncomfortable at first", says the second man. "You get the shakes, and you get pains in all your fingers and toes. But eventually, it s a very calm way to go. You get numb and you kind of drift off, as if you re sleeping. How about you, how did you die?"

      "I had a heart attack," says the first man. "You see, I knew my wife was cheating on me, so one day I showed up at home unexpectedly. I ran up to the bedroom, and found her alone, knitting. I ran down to the basement, but no one was hiding there, either. I ran up to the second floor, but no one was hiding there either. I ran as fast as I could to the attic, and just as I got there, I had a massive heart attack and died."

      The second man shakes his head. "That s so ironic," he says.

     "What do you mean?" Asks the first man.

     "If you had only stopped to look in the freezer, we d both still be alive." 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.